Engineers - Machining Category
D.M.K. Engineering provides a complete engineering package in Mount Gambier, South Eastern South Australia and Western Victoria.
DMK Engineering is proudly a locally owned and operated company. Owners Mike and Cheryl O'Neil have been in the engineering business for 20 years and have experience in all facets of the engineering business including major projects, and running and managing a workshop. DMK Engineering is well known for its highly skilled and hard working employees who provide excellent quality, skilled and professional engineering service from a fully equipped workshop. They provide a variety of skills for the timber, dairy, paper and viticulture industries which is backed by skilled professional tradesmen with a fleet of vehicles and mobile phones to ensure prompt response times. This combined with their skills and experience provides a complete engineering package.
Key skills include:
- experienced estimator and maintenance planner,
- pressure welders,
- sheet metal workers,
- crane drivers,
- confined space accredited team,
- licensed forklift drivers,
- fire watch and tradesmen experienced in fault finding.
Among the other services provided are:
- precision machining and fitting,
- pressure welding stainless steel and carbon steel,
- stainless steel and aluminium fabrication,
- structural steel fabrication and erection,
- on-site installations,
- sheet metal work,
- boiler maintenance,
- labour hire,
- valve sales and repairs and S/S flex hoses.
DMK Engineering aims to achieve excellence in the standard of work undertaken and provide prompt efficient service as well as endeavouring to exceed customer expectations with the quality of work and cost. DMK Engineering ensures all staff members are trained and competent. DMK Engineering has expanded its operations to include the Western District of Victoria and South Australia.